Last Updated: September 3, 2020
- http://www.ndcweb.com/, and
- https://mixology.rndc-usa.com/ (the “Sites”).
- Persons Under Legal Drinking Age Are Not Allowed To Use Our Sites
- The Types of Information We Collect
- How We Collect Information
- How We Use Information
- When and Why We Disclose Your Information
- Security of Your Information
- Links to Other Sites
- Your Choices
- How to Contact Us
- Additional Information for California Consumers
2. Persons Under Legal Drinking Age Are Not Allowed To Use Our Sites
These Sites are for individuals who are legally old enough to drink alcoholic beverages. If you are not legally old enough to drink alcoholic beverages, then you cannot use these Sites. Of course, this age may change depending on where you live and where you are accessing our Sites. This means you are responsible for making sure your use of our Sites complies with any applicable laws. We do not solicit or knowingly collect information from persons under such legal drinking age, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to persons under such legal drinking age. If you want more information about the risks of underage drinking, please visit https://www.responsibility.org/.
3. The Types of Information We Collect
Our Sites may collect the following categories of information from and about you:
- Identifiers: such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking account information, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications;
- Location information: such as information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Sites;
- Internet and network activity information: such as information about your browsing behavior and interactions with websites and advertisements, including data from cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons;
- Inferences regarding preferences and other characteristics: such as our assessment of the types of products or services you may have an interest in;
- Financial information: such as information collected from you as needed to process payments for products or services that you buy such as your payment card or account number, expiration date, and card verification number;
- Employment history and related information: such as information you include when applying for jobs posted to our Sites; and
- Commercial information: such as information that enables us to determine interests, product preferences, and information collected through your interactions with social networks.
4. How We Collect Information
We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
From you: We collect information that you submit to us. For example, when you create a profile on one of our Sites or register to receive information, products, or services available through one of the Sites, you may choose to give us certain location, demographic, or commercial information. You may also choose to apply for jobs posted on one of our Sites. We will collect any information you voluntarily provide, and we may also request optional information to support your use of our Website. If you send an e-mail to us at any of the addresses provided on our Sites, we will collect your e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail, including attached files and other information you choose to provide to us.
Location information: We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information, such as the city, state, and/or zip code associated with your IP Address, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Site. You may be able to disallow our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings.
5. How We Use Information
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Sites and other programs, features, and functionality related to the Sites;
- Provide you with interest-based ads, communications, and offers for products from us and the owners and suppliers of the beer, wine, and spirits brands featured on our Sites (our business partners);
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products, or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us and our business partners, sometimes by combining your information with information we obtain from other sources;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of our business partners;
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as administration of the Sites, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, and enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations, or to comply with the law;
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and determine your interests;
- Allow you to apply for a job; and
- Facilitate and fulfill orders.
6. When and Why We Disclose Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- as required to comply with the law or legal obligations, such as to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States;
- If we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, bankruptcy, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of our assets;
- if the information has been aggregated, de-identified, or otherwise does not identify you personally; and
- otherwise with your consent.
7. Security of Your Information
These Sites and all information that you submit through these sites is collected, stored, and processed in the United States. We use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. However, regardless of the effectiveness of our security measures, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We ask that you do your part by, at a minimum, keeping any computer passwords you use to access the Internet or these Sites strictly confidential.
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Remember, though, without cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our Sites’features.
9. Links to Other Sites
We may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites operate independently from our Sites and are not under our control. These sites may have their own privacy notices in place, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of these sites, any products or services that may be offered through these sites, or any other use of these sites.
10. Your Choices
If you would like to update your contact information or prefer not to receive certain communications from us (such as e-mail), please call us or write us using one of the options provided below.
11. How to Contact Us
Republic National Distribution Company
One National Drive SW,
Atlanta, GA 30336
12. Additional Information for California Consumers
Personal Information Collected on California Consumers, Sources of Collection, and Business Purposes for Collection for the Last Twelve Months
We collect information from users of our Sites, as described in detail above in “The Types of Information We Collect,” when users visit and use our Sites. The personal information we have obtained on California residents includes the following:
- Identifiers such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking account information, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you can receive communications;
- The following categories of personal information described in California Civil Code § 1798.80(e): (1) the personal information listed in the preceding bullet point as “identifiers,” (2) the other information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual that we describe in “The Types of Information We Collect” above;
- Location information;
- Internet and network activity information;
- Inferences regarding preferences and other characteristics;
- Employment history and related professional information; and
- Commercial information.
Disclosures of Personal Information on California Consumers for Business Purposes for the Last Twelve Months
We have disclosed the categories of personal information identified in this California Privacy Notice to service providers for various business purposes as specified below. For more information on the service providers with whom we share information, please see “How We Use Your Information” above.
No Sales of Personal information for the Last Twelve Months
We have not sold any personal information described in this California Privacy Notice to third parties within the previous twelve (12) months and will not sell personal information.
Business Purposes for Collecting Personal Information for the Last Twelve Months
We collected the personal information identified in this California Privacy Notice for the business purposes identified above in “How We Use Information.”
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights for purposes of the personal information covered by this California Privacy Notice:
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold and Right to Access. You have the right to request that we disclose the following information about your personal information we collect, use, and disclose:
- the categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information;
- the specific pieces of information we have collected about you.
- if any, the categories of personal information about you that we have sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to which we sold the personal information; and
- the categories of personal information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose.
- Right to Deletion of Personal Information. You have the right to request deletion of your personal information we collected from you;
- Right to Non-Discrimination for Exercise of a California Privacy Rights. We may not discriminate against you because of your exercise of any of the foregoing rights, or any other rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, including by:
- Denying you goods or services;
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Providing you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
We may, however, charge different prices or rates, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to RNDC by your personal information.
How to Exercise Your California Rights; How We May Verify Your Request
You may request the rights listed above by:
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- writing us at:
Republic National Distribution Company
One National Drive SW,
Atlanta, GA 30336
When you make a request, we may take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request. In order to verify your identity with respect to the non-sensitive data that is subject to this notice, we will ask you to confirm your email address by sending you an email, or if your request is made via telephone call or via letter, we will ask you to verify your identity by confirming your email, account or asking questions about the scope of your interaction with us. We reserve the right to take additional steps to verify your identity using other information we have about you.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. You may make such a designation by providing the agent with written permission to act on your behalf. As permitted by law, we may take steps to verify your own identity in response to a request even if you choose to use an agent.
California Do-Not-Track Disclosure
At this time, our Sites are not set up to honor web browser do-not-track settings. Do-not-track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user activates the do-not-track settings in browsers that offer this setting, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. For more information about do-not-track matters, please visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
Information on Marketing Disclosures
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us at email@example.com